Antidepressant Adverse Reactions Site Disclaimer
- This is an Advertisement.
- This is not a medical website. The information contained in this website is not designed to replace your doctor’s advice. Always consult with a physician to determine whether the drug you are taking poses a danger to your medical condition.
- Your confidentiality matters. No information, including phone numbers and email addresses will be exchanged, shared or sold to a third party. Any communications to our firm via contact forms, email, phone or U.S. mail, will be treated confidentially. Submissions are made for the purpose of evaluating whether or not our law firm will accept your case and represent you. However, all information contained in your submission will be held confidential. By evaluating your submission we make no representation or agreement to represent you in connection with your claim.
- Materials presented on this site are intended for informational purposes only and are not intended to, and do not, constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.
- We do not seek to represent anyone based solely on a visit to this web site.
- The cases represented on this site or our past performance, verdicts, settlements, testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of future cases. Past results obtained or overall performance must be confined to that particular case, its factual and legal circumstances and legal surroundings. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
- No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Before making your choice of attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self proclaimed expertise.
- We have several offices in California: Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Ontario, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, as well as in Tallahassee, Florida, New Orleans, Louisiana, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. We have attorneys licensed to practice law in California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. Additionally, we are licensed to practice in federal courts in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. We are also licensed to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and the Courts of Appeal in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth circuits. We have represented clients in every state in the U.S. as well as Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Central and South America and the United Kingdom. If requested to represent a client in a state in which we are not licensed, we hire qualified local counsel to join our legal team at our own expense, without any additional cost to the client.
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.